Sunday 30 June 2013

Satsuma Body Butter - REVIEW

Satsuma Body Butter Review




SATSUMA BOY BUTTER REVIEW

I only bought this a while back , and thought, why have I not bought one before now they are so damn good!  Something I like in general about The Body Shop body butters is that they really do have some amazing scents.  Ideally I'd have them all and choose mine based on my mood. 

I popped in and gave them all a sniff and ultimately decided that no matter what I was buying Satsuma.  A lot of moisturizers and body butters don't pack a punch with their scents.  Not really an issue with this scent even to wear perfume over it you can still smell it,  but I like that with this particular body butter the scent is strong enough to hold it's own.  I put it on the other night and the whole house smelled orangey - but definitely in a good way.  I'd say it's a soft creamy orange scent, with a kick of citrus that definitely packs a punch.

It's moisturising (always good with a body butter) and I love the scent.  My ultimate favourite thing about the Body Shop Body butters is that while they don't sit on the skin, they leave a gorgeous sheen - like a glow for hours.  Ideal if you're going out and you want your skin to look, smell and feel fab.  






CONS


  • Little bit expensive (around €15.00)



PROS

  • The smell 
  • Lasting power
  • Beautiful Feeling
  • Soaks into the skin
  • Not sticky/Greasy 

To buy or not?

Yes, for sure buy. Its gorgeous and smells fantastic and if you don't like Orange there are many more to choose from
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment