Friday 28 June 2013

Review - Revlon ColorStay





According to the Revlon Website
  
ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex provides lightweight cover, so you feel like you're not wearing makeup at all. Looks fresh for up to 16 hours




Shades 


  • Ivory
  • Buff
  • Sand Beige
  • Nude 
  • Natural Beige
  • Medium Beige
  • Fresh Beige
  • Golden Beige 



Whats to Love?

What I love about this foundation, is that it not only comes in a fantastic variety of shades, but it comes in different formulas for certain skin types. Mine skin type being the Combination/Oily. ColorStay was only around €18 in Boots. I honestly fell in love with it at first site. It matches my skin tone perfectly (I'm the shad-110 Ivory),I actually bought a second slighty darker shade for going out and stuff like that(180 Sand Beige) the product also has an SPF of 6,it  gives a flawless finish and it lasts all day. It can get a little bit  too thick/heavy, but I think a small bit goes a long way. It definitely gives a medium/high coverage, I only need to use a small bit of concealer under my eyes, as the foundation works it's great on its own


Cons 
  1. Little bit pricey (€18)
  2. Can be a bit heavy
  3. No pump


Pros

  1. Great Color Range
  2. Easy to apply
  3. Lasts Ages
  4. Lasting Power
  5. No need for concealer  

To buy or not buy?

Buy for sure, 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment