Saturday 29 June 2013









REVIEW - Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss 




The Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss (great name, btw) in Punch Bowl is great; I got it in one of Soap and Glory's Christmas gift sets, but the gloss usually retails for about €9.00/€10.00 


This lipgloss itself is a really nice shade - it's bright and really pigmented, but it's still a shade that can be worn in an every day, normal look. It also has the perfect amount of glossiness.  Having said that, it very sticky(which can get annoying). When the glossiness has faded away, there's still a faint pink color left behind that I really like.

As for its plumping abilities, I didn't really notice that my lips were any bigger after applying. But whenever I applied the gloss, it gave me a weird, stingy/tingly feeling for a few minutes. It's not very comfortable, but bearable. The gloss also has a really nice, I didn't like the smell, it smells of vanilla and I personally hate that smell.


I don`t know if I would go out and purchase this product again, while it has a nice color and the packaging is really nice. The price for me and the stickiness turned me off from running out and buying this product again, there are many products that are cheaper and are not sticky on the lips.





Pros:
  1. Cute Packaging
  2. Really nice color pay off

Cons:
  1. Color Range..(only 5 shades available)
  2. Very Sticky
  3. Kind of expensive
  4. Hard to find in stores(only in some Boots stores)
  5. No plumping abilities -( in my eyes anyway )

To buy or not?

As I said above, its just to expensive for what you get, so no I would not recommend this product
5/10




No comments:

Post a Comment