Thursday 29 August 2013

Dr Organic - Vitamin E Deodorant



What it claims?

An antibacterial deodorant liquid cream roll-on, extremely gentle yet highly effective providing skin care benefits to all skin types. It is based on Organic Vitamin E and Aloe Vera, Sunflower oil, Icelandic and Irish Moss. This mild and non-irritating deodorant helps neutralize unpleasant body odours and leaves the skin protected, hydrated and soothed.

What I Think?

My main two reasons for buying this were that it was pretty cheap for an organic deodorant and it smelt incredible. If you have a Holland and Barratt near you, go in and have a sniff of this , it's so nice!

So the deodorant itself, it's a  cream based roll-on ( like all roll-ons) that is free of Aluminium, SLS, Parabens and Alcohol, as well as artificial colours, fragrances and preservative. You need to remember that natural based deodorants is that they won't stop you from sweating as they're not antiperspirants. I don't think it's very good for your skin to use with chemicals to stop you from sweating, which is why I use these deodorants instead. Natural deodorants will however make you smell super nice and get rid of your sweat, so don't worry, you're not going to be walking around smelling horrible all day. The deodorants from Dr Organic all have a non-pore clogging formula and I found this very good. As it's a natural cream roll-on, on application it is wet of course and does take a little time to dry. I don't find this a problem for me personally, as I always apply deodorant after a shower, so by the time I've put on my body lotion and everything else, it's dry and fine for me to get dressed.
I found it worked well throughout the day without needing to be reapplied, but I did need to reapply it if I did some exercise. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and can be applied straight away after shaving with no stinging at all. But the best thing about this deodorant is the scent. I can smell it subtly throughout the day and it's so nice. Lovely, fresh and feminine, perfect!





Would I buy it again?

Yes, I would buy it again, its great for your skin and smells super nice. This price is about €5.00

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment