Monday 5 August 2013

Soap and Glory -Hand Food Review




Recently I've noticed that my hands have become horribly dry. They were so dry the other day that it was like walking around with sandpaper as skin.

So, I got this hand cream and tired it. First I tried one from Boots which smelt amazing but was a too greasy for my liking. Then I tried a cheapy one from Tesco which did the job but I had to wait half an hour after using it before I could touch anything as it didn't soak in very well. 

So I took myself off to Boots and went up and down the aisles looking at all of the hand creams. There were hundreds. They all claimed different things, all came in different sizes with different prices.....So I chose the pretty one. Soap and Glory's Hand Food.

Before I start with the review I have to say that this hand cream comes in two different sizes. There is 50ML for €2.50 or 125ML for €5. 





The packaging calls it an "anti greasy hand cream" and I completely agree! It's thick, creamy and dries into the skin within moments. Once it's absorbed I can get on with whatever I was doing again - no waiting half an hour for the grease to soak in to my skin. It leaves my hands feeling super soft, completely moisturised, 


Another great thing about this product is the smell! All of Soap and Glory's products smell amazing (Supercat eyeliner not included) so I didn't expect any less from this product. The packaging says it smells like "shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow" I don't know about you but after reading the word 'marshmallow' I was completely sold! I don't know how to describe the smell but it smells amazing.

On the packaging Soap and Glory asks "the most astonishing hand cream ever?"  yes it is!!


You can buy the 50ML tube here for €2.50 or the 125ML for €5.




No comments:

Post a Comment