Sunday 14 July 2013

Review - Sure Maximum Protection






What Sure say:




'Designed to be the most effective antiperspirant from Sure, you can rely on Maximum Protection's clinically proven formula for constant protection against excessive sweating. Whether it's heat, stress or life making you perspire, Sure Maximum Protection antiperspirant will keep you fresh whatever the day brings.'


What I Think:


Sure Maximum Protection claims to have 48 hours of under arm protection. You are supposed to apply this at night before you go to bed and then it should last you all day.But I have to say it does last all day with no under arm wetness or odour. I thought the application was odd at first so just applied it as I normally do after I've had my morning shower. But I tested it by applying it at night and then not applying after my shower and it seemed to work still. 



The deodorant itself is in cream form, so you twist the bottom until the cream comes through the holes at the top. The instructions say to use the roll on at night, and it promised to work throughout the day, even after showering. I would 100% buy this product again despite what I would call a hefty price tag for a deodorant, but it does work incredibly well and will be perfect for the summer.




Sure Maximum Protection 48 Hour review photo tested


 PROS


  • Keeps you dry
  • Smells nice
  • Loads Of Product
  • Works for at least 10hours


CONS
  • Little bit expensive (around 8euro)


To buy or not to buy?

Yes, go buy this product, really great and lasts a really long time 









No comments:

Post a Comment