Monday 30 September 2013

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - Review




I purchased this Boi-ing concealer in shade 01 after hearing such good things about it online/youtube etc . I'm not sure I'd have spent €20.00 on a concealer before but this is worth, almost, every penny. Boi-ing is available in 5 different shades which makes it quite easy to find one to suit any skin-tone. Benefit increased the number of shades up from 3. Shades 01 and 02 stayed the same whilst altering shade 03 and extending. I chose shade 01 after trying shades 01 and 02 in my concealer set but if you want to choose the perfect one for your I suggest either swatching the concealers at a Benefit counter or getting help from the Benefit MUAs.



I use this concealer mainly for my under-eye circles but it does a great job covering even the red-est of blemishes. This concealer gives amazing coverage and has a nice texture for being a cream concealer as it's not too thick or cakey.
I apply Boi-ing with my fingers, using the heat of my fingers to soften and blend.







 I recommend this to any one who worries about dark circles under their eyes, to anyone looking for a thick concealer and to anyone who struggles to cover up blemishes. This concealer really is industrial strength!


This is very pricey but so worth it! Go to your nearest benefit counter and get it 


No comments:

Post a Comment