Monday 4 November 2013

Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Razor




I recently purchased a Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Razor.
Now I had been looking for a razor for a while now, and I'm quite particular with razors because I tend to always shave not use creams etc.
So I needed something that was going to work well and I thought it would be handy with the in-build cream around the razor.I have another Wilkinson Sword razor which does a good job, so I had high hopes for this one.




So let me just say... its a bulky one, thats for sure.
But ... its perfect for the shower because this guy has a soap bar round the razor so it lathers and shaves at the same time. 







It's a 3-in-1 product that shaves, lathers & moisturises.
Meaning no additional shaving foam/gel or after-care moisturiser. Well that's the theory anyway, but I find I still need to use a moisturiser after use to keep my skin totally smooth, soft & happy.
You just need to wet the razor to "activate the gentle creamy soap", and keep it wet throughout the shaving process, so this is best done in the shower, or in the bath.


My Thoughts?

I was getting ready to head out last weekend, when I decided to shave under my arms. I was quite excited as I have never used a razor like this before. So, I started to shave and It felt nice and soft but after a few stokes of me shaving I looked and nothing,it didn't remove any of my hairs from under my arms,then I thought there was maybe a build up of cream on the razor, I popped it under the tap,and water didn't remove any of the soap/hair etc. I was really disappointed with this product as it didn't do the job it was meant to. So I tired one more time but to no avail. So I would not recommend this product as its also very expensive . You would be better off use getting a standard razor and using shaving cream.

Pros

  1. Nice packing
  2. Build in Handle to use in the shower

Cons

  1. Doesnt remove much hair
  2. Very hard to remove build up on the razor head
  3. Quite expensive (around 10euro)
  4. Replacement razor heads also very expensive


5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment