Thursday 17 April 2014

Rimmel - Scandal Eyes Show Off Mascara



I got his mascara the other day, I just picked it up by chance and said I will try this, this mascara has a strange looking brush with a round bristly end. According to Rimmel, the flat brush volumes the lashes and the round brush at the end lifts and defines. When put to the test, this mascara was kinda hard to apply at first, I didn't really like the formula, I tend to like really wet mascaras and this was just not wet at all. But after a few tries of this, I worked out how to get the best of this product and that is the layer it on. I put on one coat wait about 30 secs then put on the next coat, this works so well and I can really see the benefits when I do this. 






My lashes have never looked so long, fluttery and volumised without looking like  fake eyelashes, which I love because I hate the process of applying fake eyeslashes, there just very messy and I hate the feel of them, So when this happened I was so happy because It is what I was exactly looking for.
I’m happy to say that I have found my new favorite mascara. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Show Off Mascara has officially become my Go to mascara! The only downfall is that its not waterproof and in Ireland you need waterproof with all the rain and wind we get here.

What do you think of the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Show Off Mascara? 
  • Product: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Show Off Mascara
  • Availability: Boots / Bigger Pharmacies 
  • Price: €8.65

No comments:

Post a Comment