Tuesday 22 April 2014

Clearasil Daily Clear Skin Perfecting Wash

 
 
 
Clearasil Daily Clear Skin Perfecting Wash is a great facial wash. It comes in a convenient pump action bottle. It is excellent to sit on the bathroom sink, ready to go. I decided to give the wash a try for a week to see what it was like.
I like to cleanse and exfoliate as part of my morning routine. I thoroughly wet my face and neck then add a small amount of the creamy cleanser, massaging in circular motions creating a rich lather. I can feel the tiny micro beads with the lathering massage. I like to massage for a couple of minutes on my face and neck to ensure my face is thoroughly cleansed and it also gives the micro beads a chance to exfoliate dead skin cells.
I then thoroughly rinse making sure all the wash is gone.
My skin feels taut, well cleansed, and smooth. My pores actually feel like they have had a good scrub, all the pore clogging oils and grime gone.
I make sure I moisturise after cleansing so my skin is soft and nourished.
I think the wash is worth a try if you suffer from breakouts and blackheads or you just want a thorough face cleanse.
Clearasil Daily Clear Skin Perfecting Wash can be purchased from Supermarkets and is Made in France.

 
 
 
 
 
*Designed for sensitive skin, this daily facial cleanser cleanses and gently exfoliates. Enriched with a facial moisturiser complex, it gives clearer skin every day
 
 
 
 
Price - €5.50
Stores - Boots, Tesco, Bigger Pharmacies


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment