Tuesday 21 January 2014

Clean and Clear - Spot Treatment Gel







Clean and Clear Review 


Let me just say that apparently I’m 24 going on 13. I don’t know what happened but I’ve suddenly broken out like a pubescent teenager. Hormones, stress, not sure what. Either which way, we all get pimples now and then and for whatever reason I’ve suddenly got months worth at once.  During a recent food  shop in Tesco I stopped in the skin care aisle to look for some creams or spot treatment or a magic wand to help my face be normal looking again. I browsed through the aisle and stopped at the Clean & Clear products as I remember liking some of their when I was younger. I came across a few very similar products and to be honest with you I don’t know the exact difference between them, but I picked up Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment its about 5.50euro


The packaging  says that 100% of users saw a difference within 4 hours of application. That’s a pretty hugh claim and I was anxious to see how it would help my problem area. The directions said to cleanse skin and apply 3 times daily. I haven’t been wearing any makeup to allow my skin time to heal so as soon as I got home I applied it. It is clear, has a chemical scent and the consistency is a thin gel. Upon using it felt cool on my skin and tingled/stung a little bit – which I was glad about. 

I came back for a peek a few hours later and I was shocked. The puffiness of each blemish had decreased as had the redness surrounding it. I knew they claimed I would see results almost immediately but I didn’t think I actually would. As this product does create a thin film on the face I washed it off and applied more to fresh skin. After applying it 4 times (I know they said 3 but you can’t stop me now!) I was amazed and am thrilled to say that I saw a remarkable difference in just one day. 


 Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment




I am so happy to have found this product. I do not often have break outs as grand as this but believe this product will be useful in combating even the random pimple that appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment