Saturday 6 April 2013

DIY - Honey Lip Scrub



I was just thinking the other day, the weather is still so cold out and my lips are pretty dry even with repeated use of lip balms. So I said I would go to Lush to have a look at there lip scrubs but they are so expensive for the amount of product you get. Granted the results from these lip scrubs are very good and taste and smell great, but for the size of the pot you get and the expiry date of the scrub, I decided that I might try to make my own, so I have done just that.



You only need a few items:


  • Vegetable Oil
  • Honey
  • Sugar
  • Bowl
  • Spoon




Steps to great,soft Lips!

  1. 2 teaspoons of each (Honey,Oil,Sugar)
  2. Mix all your items together,into your bowl. 
  3. Mix until gritty but not to firm, a little bit runny is just perfect.
  4. Apply some of the scrub to your lips
  5. Leave on for 1-2 Minutes
  6. Wipe off with a cloth or tissue

Your lips are ready to be kissed! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment