Friday 1 March 2013

How to - Kissable Lips






Achievement


This can be a real problem for most people during the winter and colder months of the year. Many products claim to help but I have found 2 holy grail products that have helped my chapped lips wonderfully. My problem always starts around the end of august(in Ireland its cold for a lot of the year)


Products


  • Carmex lip balm (for cold sores and chapped lips)
  • Vaseline Lip Therapy













Details


Vaseline Lip Therapy

Vaseline has been around a long time and their products are still as good as they ever have been. This is my fave product for my lips from this brand as it doesn't have a fruity smell which I really don't like on all day lip products. It goes well under lipsticks and lip stains and I use it every night before bed. It makes my lips feel so soft in the morning.


Carmex


Carmex I have just recently discovered when it was recommend by a friend. She had used it for a year or so and never moved from this product for her lips. I can now see why, it makes your lips super soft and great looking all day. I apply this product during the day time, I just reapply when needed.


Price

Carmex - €3.50
Vaseline -€1.99




No comments:

Post a Comment