Tuesday 18 August 2015

Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits

When purchasing this product make sure you are getting the Raworganic, unfiltered and unpasteurized.

They one i use the most is 

I found this in my local health food store, it was around 11euro for a big bottle of it.

I use this on my face, as I suffer with spots that never seem to go away I said I would try something new and i came across this and believe me it works soo good I will never use anything else on spots again.

There are many different way of using this in your everyday life, but as I said I use mine on my face. 

What I do is, i get 2 parts vinegar and 3 parts distilled of just boiled water and mix.

I put the vinegar on a cotton pad and place on my spots or where I think one is coming up and will see results the next day.

Results can vary from reduced redness to reduced size.


Other ways to use vinegar in your life





1. Apple cider vinegar can detoxify your home.
2. It can make your hair shine.
3. Natural apple cider vinegar regulates the pH of your skin.
4. It can remove stains from teeth.
5. It can soothe sunburnt skin.
6. Apple cider vinegar can be used as a natural aftershave.



Image result for apple cider vinegar






No comments:

Post a Comment