Thursday 25 June 2015

P20 Once a day review

 Riemann’s P20 sunscreen promises once-a-day protection.

Image result for p20

The first time that you use this , it is a bit surprising that the consistency is both like a lotion and spray and comes out  extremely light and oily, and comes out as a yellowish colour.
The smell isn’t like usual sun cream; it’s kind of  a smell like antiseptic. It absorbs into my skin almost immediately, leaving the skin silky and without the stickiness usually felt after applying sun cream.
So far, this is nothing like any sun protection I’ve tried before. It is also water proof. 
As well as applying the lotion to my body, I wore it underneath my make-up, delighted at the lightweight, non-greasy feel – and no shine at all!

Spending a long time in the sun is never a good idea, but you can get a good few hours out of one application in the direct sun.

I would be wary of wearing light color clothing or have white sheets as it can stain a bit.

The price on this is around 20euro per bottle.

Image result for p20 sun cream












No comments:

Post a Comment