Saturday 14 December 2013

Boots Essentials - Lip Salve in Strawberry








This lip balm it comes in a little strawberry red tube. The balm itself is white but it does go on clear with a nice sheen to it and has a buttery consistency. It does not have SPF but it keeps my lips soft and moisturised for at least a few hours. I probably reapply 3 or 4 times a day.





So this is a product I just picked up as it is a lot cheaper then other brands of lip balm/salve, I got mine about 2 weeks about and i am really loving it, its super nice smell not to much,just right. It really helps your lips feel lovely and soft. The packaging is not that nice to look at but I am not really one for packaging 




These guys are ideal for both men and women with their unisex packaging. They do what they say on the tin - hydrate and protect the lips. There's no fuss to them and like Vaseline, they're a great all-rounder. I always end up buying these when I forget to bring a lip balm out with me! They have a heap of different variations in the range, so there's one for everyone. 
.


No comments:

Post a Comment