Thursday 23 May 2013

Review: Garnier Intensive 7 Day Body Lotion








I decided that I wanted to try a new moisturizer because all of my other ones that I had were taking to long to absorb into my skin and left me feeling cold and I had to wait for ages to get dressed. So, I thought I would try Garnier 7 day intensive  in Mango.


There are many variations - (Price 4.50€)


  • Aloe Vera: Normal Skin
  • Mango Oil: Dry Skin
  • Honey: Sensitive Skin
  • Cocoa Butter: Dry and Rough Skin 
  • Shea Butter: Dry to Extra-Dry Skin



This moisturizer makes my skin feel so soft and the smell is great it stays on your skin for a while after you put it on, which I love so much. It also sinks into your skin so fast and looks matte,you can get dressed in a flash. I use this all over my body after a shower, if you apply this everyday for 7 days your skin feels super soft and fabulous looking.  



It has so many great things going for it:

  • The smell: it's nice and stays for a bit
  • The consistency: PERFECT.  Sinks in very fast
  • The price: small size €2.99 and for the larger one is €4.99
  • The size range: It comes in two sizes.
  • How long it lasts: I can get about eight weeks constant usage from one bottle.






No comments:

Post a Comment